Palau -it's over??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back to the topic of discussion;
From Aggressor.com
"Note July 2016: Jellyfish Lake is temporarily closed until the population rejuvenates."

I just booked a trip for December 24-31, 2017 with Palau Aggressor II to take advantage of the $500 discount that's going on till January 15. I hope things turn around for the better by then. I don't really need to see JFL as I have seen those jellyfish in Kakaban, East Kalimantan.

We will be there in three weeks. It's likely JFL will still be closed but I see plenty of JF off the coast of NC. Looking forward to the trip. My first time going.

This is very sad to read. I heard a few older, well traveled divers talk about Palau being their tops all-time so I decided to look into it. Would like to hear more from those going in the near future.

This is very sad to read. I heard a few older, well traveled divers talk about Palau being their tops all-time so I decided to look into it. Would like to hear more from those going in the near future.

Hello everybody,

as the one who opened the thread, I want to add an update to the entire topic.
I dived this March in Palau (over 30 dives) and I have to admit that I had the best dives of my life.
It was absolute awesome, the water was clear and lots of sharks and mantas could be observed.

So, come to Palau, it is a great place. Come, but please help to protect the reefs and the entire nature of Palau!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom