Elite T3 - can't download new dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sladerer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been using the T3 for 8 years with no issues. After a recent dive, I connected the computer using the cable, everything seemed to be working, but my two dives for that day do not show up on the list of dives available to download. All of my previous dives are visible - both grayed out (I've downloaded them before) or new dives (from pool sessions).
upload_2016-7-19_9-27-34.png

I have 24 dives total in the computers log, the most recent 14 dives do not show up on the list for downloading. These 14 dives are between 4/17 and 7/9 of this year.

I have verified the date on the T3 is correct

I upgraded to the latest available build, 2.4.1 build 4.20.15, but I still get the same issue.

Any thoughts or assistance appreciated.

Last edited:
Ask Aeris for v. 2.4.2 beta.
VERSION 2.4.2
1. Fixed error of downloading dives made in 2016 from CompuMask, Elite T3, A300XT, A300
2. Fixed message "Time Until Dim..."

Thanks for the tip, DarkCoffee. I've emailed and left voicemail for Aeris support. Still no word from them.

Any chance you upgraded the computer to Win 10 between the intervals? Might need a new version of the s/w or something.

No, still running Win 7. I did update the DiveLog software to the latest version on the website, but that fails to see any of the dives I've done this year.

Just wanted to add my 2 bits. I had the same problem. Describing it as Won't download dives in 2016 describes it exactly.
Thanks for the link above to v. 2.4.2 beta. It installed quickly and all my dives including 2016 trip to Mexico have downloaded.

Thanks sladerer - I had the same issue and this new SW solved it.

Thanks for info.... I just discovered I had this same issue this past weekend after diving in the Keys. I hope it works will have to try later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom