Higgins Lake this weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is still relevant, thank you. I think I'm going to Scuba NW in East Jordan or Scuba North in Traverse City because they're both a bit closer than Midland and Bay City, and I might look into diving Lake Charlevoix since I'll be going that way.

If anyone knows of anywhere that doesn't come up on google, which is closer to Grayling, MI though, I would really appreciate it!

Anyone else going to be there?

I will solo if I have to but thought I might hang with another or group.

If anyone doing check outs let me know also.

Jeff

989 255-3075

Jeff,

Are you still around Higgins Lake? I'm planning a dive in a couple weeks and as of now I'm solo.

My dive buddy and I were thinking about doing a 3 tank day trip there this Saturday (no access to boat though). Grew up camping there and since diving have always wanted to go back and see what's under the water. Could potentially meet up.

My dive buddy and I were thinking about doing a 3 tank day trip there this Saturday (no access to boat though). Grew up camping there and since diving have always wanted to go back and see what's under the water. Could potentially meet up.
Can't get there this weekend. I'll be there on Thursday, September 15. Can you guys do a weekday?

not usually unfortunately. Wont be able to the 15th and will be gone that weekend there after too on vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom