EASE Dive School Florida- Reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Resqdivemedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking into taking my PADI IDC at the EASE dive school in Vero Beach Florida. Looking for the good, the bad, and the ugly about the place. Seems like a good deal and works with my schedule. Just wanted some input before I take the plunge.
Thanks

I did my IDC with EASE and I can only give them great reviews! Philippe is an awesome Course Director. He knows his stuff and can teach it very well. The "live aboard" type atmosphere is great because you are there for one reason. I enjoyed it a lot not having to stay in a hotel and worry about traffic and making it to class and the training facility on time. The group stayed up and worked on the presentations every night together and I still keep in touch with my fellow IDC students to this day. I can not say enough good things about the course.

As a Vero local, i'd go elsewhere. look for a facility that also has their own boats. Diving in Vero is mostly shore based muck diving and very weather dependent.

I guess I didn't go there for the diving. I went there for the level of instruction that I could get in order to pass my I.E. I am guessing that is what you are after when looking for an IDC. You can always take a trip elsewhere for great diving memories.

Back
Top Bottom