What's your favorite swimwear for diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always recommend racing or the T back front zip styles for models wearing wetsuits. As we change in parking lots in touristy areas, I don't want wardrobe malfunctions where there's lots of cameras!

Cheap racing suits can be had at thrift stores. ($5 average) Most that I see are in new or lightly used condition. But make sure you check the crotch! I've come across great suits that had greenish stains that aren't removeable with a combination of BC Life and wetsuit shampoo full strength! RUN! RUN FAST! From that suit!!!!

I usually purchase swim wear on line .Out of all, one of my favorite site is dollboxx where I used to get all my dresses which fulfills my requirements ..You can navigate through their collection and share your experience too.

I'm quite plus size (5'8", size 20/22) and am kind of a "screw it" type personality when it comes to what I'll wear. That said, I'm super happy with forever 21's cheap high waist bottom and the matching top. I was never a fan of Forever21 but there was a health at every size blogger that featured the swim suit and as someone who is in water most days of the week I'm pretty thrilled at how well they hold up for the cost (under $30 for both pieces).

I use a spedo cross back.-- it keeps the straps from falling down when i take my wet suit off. lets face it im ot 20 any more LOL. but when i was a competition swimmer that was all we wore. the fit me the best.

I have a Lands End one-piece suit, very basic, over-the-shoulder straps. Never had any issues with wardrobe malfunctions and pretty inexpensive.

I wear a tankini. I don't want fancy metal decorations on my swimsuit and prefer straps over the halter. I have both and the halter really isn't a big deal. Tankini is easier for bathroom breaks plus I can stretch my wardrobe by mixing and matching various tops/bottoms.

I just cant handle too much fabric when I'm diving. So I stick with a bikini, but not a skimpy one. Boy-cut style bottoms and halter top. The knot at the neck doesn't bother me as long as its chunky straps and not skinny string style. Also the knot at the back, I just tie to the side so the tank isn't hitting it against my back at the surface (though I never notice it underwater). I rarely wear a wet suit, so men's board shorts (cuz all the women's styles are sooo short) and a rash guard. On the boat I wear a shirt or sarong until I change into the rash guard, so I don't walk around in the bikini. Maybe if I can lose the love handles I will. :p

I sometimes just wear a cotton/ poly blend tank top with bathing suit bottoms. It's almost like wearing nothing, no breath constricting elastic, but in black is not too revealing. I wish we could wear nothing on top like the guys!

I love my two-piece by Speedo, it's classified as 'swimsuit' (opposite bikini??). Enough support for my girls when I'm walking around a boat, and it doesn't have any buckle or frills, so it doesn't eat into my skin when I'm in wetsuit. This is very important to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom