TDI Reg service and brands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caveeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Course is done. Will be scheduling classes around shows, demo days and thru some of our demo centers/ind instructors soon

I own a few HOG regs and am planning to take the TDI / HOG service class next time its available near me. Will there be either a crossover class for Deep6? Or are the classes totally unique?

I see a huge advantage if I could take the training for both at the same time. Especially if the material covers the HOG D3 and the D6 1st stage. I currently only own D1 1st stages, but this might be enough to build interest in the newer model.

I own a few HOG regs and am planning to take the TDI / HOG service class next time its available near me. Will there be either a crossover class for Deep6? Or are the classes totally unique?

I see a huge advantage if I could take the training for both at the same time. Especially if the material covers the HOG D3 and the D6 1st stage. I currently only own D1 1st stages, but this might be enough to build interest in the newer model.
if your instructor wants to get a hold of me to be a Deep 6 Instructor I don't see why you could not do both. There are a few differences between HOG and Deep 6 regs but the principles and many(most) things are similar.

The Deep 6 class doesn't cover other regs.. (so D1 not so much) and you need to have Deep 6 Gear to take the class

Your regs look very nice. I have been happy with my HOG D1s, but like your business model and will seriously consider branching out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom