Great customer service from Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Janie88

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We had our Aug 6th Belize trip cancelled on Aggressor due to Hurricane Earl hitting Belize a couple of days previously. Apparently the dock was damaged and the boat sustained minor damage.

As disappointing as it was to hear the cancellation, I have been very impressed with Aggressor's customer service in this situation. We received credit for another trip, and they worked very hard at finding us another itinerary, whether Belize or something else, we could do in the near future. They also purchased us new airline tickets for a rescheduled Belize trip in October since my Delta tickets had skyrocketed in price for that time.

Since I had Delta credit to use by February 20th of 2017, I found another special on Aggressor and booked the Bahamas for February :)

It seems to be human nature to be vocal when things are wrong or we have negative experiences, and I just wanted to post a very positive experience.

I agree, Aggressor has been a great organization for me to work with. Every minor problem that has ever come up they have handled fantastically. Not that a hurricane is a minor problem, but you understand what I mean.

I agree, Aggressor has been a great organization for me to work with. Every minor problem that has ever come up they have handled fantastically. Not that a hurricane is a minor problem, but you understand what I mean.
Yes, so far Aggressor has been very good to work with, I've been impressed. I've also been very impressed with Explorer Ventures, another great liveaboard co.

Thanks for the info and glad it has worked out. Bit surprised at the extent of assistance since the cause wasn't in their control. IF they didn't know you were booking two trips at that time, then that is pretty good indeed.

Since they seem to treat separate boats as individually owned, it will be interesting to hear your experience of two separate Aggressor trips in a short timeframe. Please come back for a brief trip report.

Thanks for the info and glad it has worked out. Bit surprised at the extent of assistance since the cause wasn't in their control. IF they didn't know you were booking two trips at that time, then that is pretty good indeed.

Since they seem to treat separate boats as individually owned, it will be interesting to hear your experience of two separate Aggressor trips in a short timeframe. Please come back for a brief trip report.
Yes, I was a bit surpised at the extent of Aggressor's assistance too. I would expect credit or refund for the cancelled trip, but that's it. For Aggressor to take care of our airline tickets was above and beyond. I will definitely report back after we do both trips, Belize is Oct 8 and Bahamas is Feb 10

Back
Top Bottom