Scuba Force's Sf2 Rebreather... With Training By Tom Mccarthy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've fall in love with it over and over @JohnnyC! Yesterday I went to the end of the Hill 400 line (Hilliard Tunnel). about 2,000 feet back. Played around in the Gallery a bit on the way back. 145 minutes of no problems: just silent bliss.

Addendum... got to try out some LP45's yesterday. I'm not happy with the ring system on this BC. After listening to Ed Sorenson at the North Florida Springs Alliance get together, I've decided to go to the bungee over the handle system. I've got the BC set up, but now I have to set up the tanks. Time to put on left/right valves and get it going.

So I would like to chime in here.

Been diving with @NetDoc frequently since he got the sf2 and I wanted to comment on how easily it appears he has adapted to the CCR.

At first there was definitely a learning curve but I really am impressed with how robust the system is.

I must also admit, having a totally silent buddy is wonderful. So peaceful. Though anyone that knows Pete will attest to that peace being over once you surface.

Here is a quick video from our dive at Paradise Springs last Thursday.

Yeah, that was fun! We need to get @cerich off of his butt and get you cave certified so we can go into proper caves together. :D :D :D

Rule #1: Don't hold your breath!

We are lookin good though honestly. I hear rumors of something around DEMA. At least by this point I might be able to have @cerich bring some 2xl Eddy's down when we start!

Back
Top Bottom