Magic Island Philippines March 2017 A Few Spaces Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
PM me if you would like to be invited to the Facebook Event we have set up for this trip:

A group of divers are getting together next March and going to the Magic Island Resort, located in the Moalboal region of Cebu island in the Philippines. The diving is a wonderful combination of far-reaching reefs, splendid walls, and macro/muck, and highly rated for both photographers and non-photographers alike. This is a 13 night stay (with potentially one night in Cebu on the way is... not included). A couple days in the middle can be used for day trips / other activities, or you can add on some diving.

We have unexpected openings: one female d/o spot, possibly one male d/o spot, and one bungalow we can do either s/o or d/o depending on if we get a male d/o.... we just need 18 going to keep our discounted group pricing. Basic deets below. smile emoticon

3/19/17 to 4/1/17
$2,325 d/o
$3,015 s/o
13 nights at the resort, all meals included.
Round-trip airport transfers to/from the resort
Coffee, tea & iced tea are included
3 boat dives per day for 10 days, plus unlimited shore diving, includes fruit, water, coffee & tea between boat dives.
Free wi-fi reaches all rooms
Also provided: A/C & Fans, balcony or veranda with chairs, sea or pool view, reef-friendly bath soap & shampoo, hot showers, blow dryer, pool towels, valet-style diving.

We have one room left. We will be taking up the entire resort. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.

We have one space left for a male share if anyone is interested.

Diver_al

I can not tell if you received my message. I can't reply to yours for some reason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom