Dive Bros Unlimited???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunnySpotCpl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone been out with this group? I know Capt Max has been around a while, but information is limited on the operation and staff.
Thanks.

Are you sure this is for Cozume. Never heard of this Op but then again it seems a new one pops up every week

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Are you sure this is for Cozume. Never heard of this Op but then again it seems a new one pops up every week

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers
Nicky Bruce's shop. Looks like they got started in May and are catering to the cruise shippers and those who write reports on Trip Adviser. Sorry, Dave, I will always come back to dive with you and stay at Aldora Suites, but I don't do Trip Adviser.

From their website looks to me like more people who went thru dm training in Cozumel and then opened up another unliscened dive shop. I only dive with companies that have been around and are reputable.

Looks like they got started in May and are catering to the cruise shippers and those who write reports on Trip Adviser.

Yeah, sounds like TWO good reasons why I won't dive with them. I know that Cruise Ship Passengers are entitled to dive - I'd just prefer that it be with someone else. As a single diver, I'm usually paired with someone else as a dive buddy, and I've been burned a few times being buddied up with people fresh of the cruise ships - usually people that haven't been diving in a few years, still hung over from yesterday's all day drunk, paying no attention at all to the dive briefing, or their bouyancy, or where their fins are - either killing coral, kicking up sand, or trying to kick my mask off in a swim-thru. And don't get me started on Trip Advisor.

Back
Top Bottom