For Sale 5 Cfm Bauer Scuba Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
As pictured A Bauer compressor 5 CFM 5 HP 220V single phase motor. The filter has an element that the charcoal and desiccant can be changed without purchasing an expensive complete element. The original hour meter had 255 hours on it the new hour meter has 12 hours. I will demonstrate it if you have a 220 volt hookup. I have a 50 Amp RV plug on it now (Not included) Easily changed or direct hookup to a 220 breaker. I will deliver it close to Pensacola. Or come get it and I will run it before purchase $3000.00. OBO Thanks for looking PM me a # and I will reply with my cell #
Ron,

Attachments

• compressor 1 (2).jpg
    compressor 1 (2).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Reduced asking price $3000. Just think no more dragging tanks to shop and waiting on fills. No more VIPs or hydro's.

Bump and reduced to $ 2500 I have been filling a tank every month or so to 3400 psi. keep it operational not one problem.

I don't know the year but the compressor is the same as the present compressors. when I got it two years ago the hour meter wasn't working and it had 245 hours on it. I put a new meter on it and it now has 15 hours on it. I charge a tank to 3400 PSI every once in a while to keep it operational. Never had a problem with it. I have two other K14s that I use for my main filling systems. I got this in a good deal went through it and just need it out of my cluttered garage. Where are you located? I'm a retired 73 year old Navy Diver just wanting to get rid of excess gear before I quit Diving or I am found floating offshore. Might even include in a couple LP steel 85s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom