Best Egyptian city for diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gadelhak.ali

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so I've been to Sharm and enjoyed it. That was May 2015. A lot has changed since then I'm sure. I dove with Ocean College. It was a different experience than what I was used to since most of my ocean diving has been in the Caribbean.

Sharm was pretty nice for diving but I wanted to know if it's worth trying out Hurghada or Dahab? i will probably have 3-4 nights in the Sinai. Thanks.

Hi,
Check out El Quseir, Roots Luxury Camp with Pharaoh Dive Club on site about 110 km south of Hurghada or Rohanou Beach Resort with Wonderful Dive 10 km south of town there is faboulos diving at Serib Kebir.

Do you think it would be possible to check out a couple different cities along the coast in like 4 nights? So like Hurghada to Marsa Alam, or Sharm to Dahab....and dive along the way. Or is that a waste of time?

I'll look into the places you suggested...I really do appreciated it!! Its so hard to get good info on the area if you don't live there or go there often.

Back
Top Bottom