What happened to the October roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Other than a 2014 post, I'm not seeing an October roll call. Was one ever started?

Jay

Nope, but now you have.

October 17 -27, Casa sitting, Tres Pelicanos (dates soft in case of storms, other than Frank)

Jay and Kelly, Oct 27 to Nov 2, Aldora villa, Aldora Divers

Frank + 3, October 13-23, staying at CM, diving with 3P's.

Me (solo trip): October 6 - 13. Staying at Grand Park Royal. Likely diving with Aldora (but haven't made reservations yet).

****Hoping that Hurricane Matthew doesn't mess up my connecting flight out next Wednesday night/Thursday morning!!!!

Steve

Me (solo trip): October 6 - 13. Staying at Grand Park Royal. Likely diving with Aldora (but haven't made reservations yet).

****Hoping that Hurricane Matthew doesn't mess up my connecting flight out next Wednesday night/Thursday morning!!!!

Steve

Dear Steve,

Because of our Happy October special we will be pretty busy for October. We'd love to have you dive with us but please make a reservation asap. IF you have to cancel no problem and all signs point to the fact that Matthew will be no problem for Cozumel itself. And don't forget my 25th Conquest of Cozumel Party of October 8th at the Villa Aldora, no matter where you stay or who you dive with!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Will be there solo 10/18 to 10/25. Aldora/Aldora.

Steve

Scuba Club Cozumel - October 6-11. Glad to hear that Matthew does not look like it will pose a problem.

My spouse will be along, but is a non-diver, so I'll be diving without a regular buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom