Hello from Leicester... for now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TommyEss

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there,

I'm Tom - only started diving this summer in the lovely old quarry at Stoney Cove, but I've been pretty active, and have got up to AOW plus the Enriched Air courses from PADI.

My whole reason for getting qualified was an old friend discussing her upcoming wedding trip when she threw in a casual "...you dive, right?". We're turning the whole thing into a 2 week trip including a fair amount of diving - she wants to revisit some Cenotes, and we'll be hitting up Playa Del Carmen as well, but thanks to SB, I've booked a couple of days on Cozumel before the wedding party arrives. And I've booked a Red Sea liveaboard for January with my dive school here.

So yeah, you could say I'm getting into it - I'll probably be quiet on the forums, as I'm busy soaking up the collective hive-wisdom, but I should be relocating to the Bay Area next spring, so I expect I'll be putting out the feelers round that neck of the woods in due course!

Catcha later!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom