Sarawak diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soggybadger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi folks I have a couple of questions to ask about the diving around Sarawak. My partner is off next year for a couple of months ( may - June) and would like to know what to see and which dive operators come recommended. All advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sarawak has very impressive dry caves. The Long house of the Dayak is another tourist attraction.
There are dive operators in Miri(city for off shore oil industry).
Most divers usually gone to Sabah because of Sipadan including me.
There are definitely wreck dive in Brunei(next door neighbour but independent country).

Can't be any help on your question of diving in Sarawak. Sorry.

You might receive definite reply if you raise the question on Malaysia and Singapore section.
Good luck.

Your in the neighbourhood of Sipidan and Mabul in Sabah so you may like to grab a cheap flight down to Tawau - good diving there.

Dive Sites in Sarawak - Malaysia Asia

Further afield off Kalimantan take a look at Sangalaki and Derawan islands if you have a couple of months to explore.

Malaysian air connections are cheap enough to hit a few spots. Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom