SPIEGEL GROVE, 9/29/16, a few pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
glorious day offshore the upper keys; sunny skies, calm winds, flat seas. SPIEGEL GROVE buoys SG4 followed by SG6. quiet! ship to ourselves; mdt surface current, minimal on the structure, crap green/blue water, viz 30FT, water temp 85F @ 60-90FT. timg provides the pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Attachments

• sg1.png
    sg1.png
    829.3 KB · Views: 103
  • sg2.png
    sg2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • sg3.png
    sg3.png
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 109
  • sg4.png
    sg4.png
    909.9 KB · Views: 102
  • sg5.png
    sg5.png
    711.4 KB · Views: 96
  • sg6.png
    sg6.png
    869.4 KB · Views: 100
  • sg7.png
    sg7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • sg8.png
    sg8.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 101
  • sg9.png
    sg9.png
    812 KB · Views: 98
  • sg10.png
    sg10.png
    668.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Beautiful photos Tim. The Spiegel Grove is so nicely covered with growth. The Queen Angel, Rock Beauty, French Angels, Hogfish, and Spotfin Butterfyfish really made me wish I was underwater today rather than being in the cool, rainy weather in Philadelphia.

I shouldn't complain, I had 2 weeks of great diving in Boynton Beach in mid Sept with the Goliath Grouper on the Castor

Good diving, Craig

glorious day offshore the upper keys; sunny skies, calm winds, flat seas. SPIEGEL GROVE buoys SG4 followed by SG6. quiet! ship to ourselves; mdt surface current, minimal on the structure, crap green/blue water, viz 30FT, water temp 85F @ 60-90FT. timg provides the pics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo
Gorgeous!!!

Beautiful photos Tim. The Spiegel Grove is so nicely covered with growth. The Queen Angel, Rock Beauty, French Angels, Hogfish, and Spotfin Butterfyfish really made me wish I was underwater today rather than being in the cool, rainy weather in Philadelphia.

I shouldn't complain, I had 2 weeks of great diving in Boynton Beach in mid Sept with the Goliath Grouper on the Castor

Good diving, Craig
Thank you Craig. Glad you had a good time with the Goliaths in Boynton.

Always my pleasure seeing your photos.....thanks for sharing...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom