Bristol 4s24 parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have had this old 4s24 sitting in the corner of my garage for 5 years now. It's make or break time. Does anyone know if parts are still available and are they at all affordable? If not I'm going to drop this pump off at the scrap yard.

frogman62 on this board would be the best person to ask.

Thanks, I sent him a pm, hopefully hear back from him soon.

Would seem like a shame to scrap a machine like that. I don't know anything about them, but it sounds like a beast. Must be someone that either has parts or wants yours for parts. What do you think you need for it?

Would seem like a shame to scrap a machine like that. I don't know anything about them, but it sounds like a beast. Must be someone that either has parts or wants yours for parts. What do you think you need for it?

I may have a lead. I was chatting with a friend that owns a dive shop and he used to use bristol compressors but just switched to bauer. He has a contact for someone that can get parts for them. If I can get it running then I'll try to sell it rather than scrap it.

I have one I am not using a k18 Bristol ran great when we upgraded at the shop

Hi
I am based in england and either have or can get most parts for bristol/hamworthy older compressors.
But a word of warning they are not cheap

I have had this old 4s24 sitting in the corner of my garage for 5 years now. It's make or break time. Does anyone know if parts are still available and are they at all affordable? If not I'm going to drop this pump off at the scrap yard.
Also looking for manual

Back
Top Bottom