GUE Fundamentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wunat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I understand this is a Malaysia and Singapore section but I thought I share this here as we have divers joining us from Singapore and our instructor is from Living Oceans in Singapore.

We are hosting a 2 GUE Fundamentals classes in Bangkok/Pattaya

Class #1: Jan 30- Feb 2, 2016
Class #2: Feb 3-Feb 6, 2016

Instructor: Gideon Liew

rough details as follow:
Day 1: Classroom - Bangkok
Day 2: full-day pool - Bangkok
Day 3: Diving - Pattaya
Day 4: Diving - Pattaya

If you are interested, please give us a headup. If you need assistances in getting accommodation for the duration of the course, feel free to let us know.

Cheers.

Hi,
Happen to come across this thread. I am interested to take up the GUE Fundamentals. Will you be hosting any more of this course in future (preferably Aug or Sep 2016)? If yes, what is the price?

Hi,
Happen to come across this thread. I am interested to take up the GUE Fundamentals. Will you be hosting any more of this course in future (preferably Aug or Sep 2016)? If yes, what is the price?

Hi all,
Hi all,

I understand this is a Malaysia and Singapore section but I thought I share this here as we have divers joining us from Singapore and our instructor is from Living Oceans in Singapore.

rough details as follow:

If you are interested, please give us a headup. If you need assistances in getting accommodation for the duration of the course, feel free to let us know.

Cheers.

rough details as follow:

Cheers.

Anything happening around New Years 2017? I am interested

Anything happening around New Years 2017? I am interested
Hi Pearlman,

Are you still interested in Fundamentals? We are planning to organise one in December'16. Probable location Bali / Philippines.

If so kindly reply.

Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom