Bauer for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos K.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got a batch of Bauers for sale:

I18.1H, 21 CFM, 6000 psi., 5-stages, 20 HP three-phase motor, P-5 Securus purification, ACD, gauge panel, full auto. Horizontal configuration, all original Bauer. Very clean, no rust. It was always operated indoors at an industrial plant to test valves.

Mini Verticus MVT8-E3, Mariner II block, full auto, sound attenuating cabinet, vertical configuration, P-2 Securus, 7.5 HP three-phase motor.

Several Utilus (not Utilus-10) with new single-phase electric motor, very clean, low hours.

Two Bauer Junior II-E1, like new. 220 or 110 VAC (your choice).

Bauer P100, Poseidon edition, Subaru Robin 6 HP gas engine, very clean.

K-14 BH, compressor block only. Government surplus, just serviced.

Please contact me for pricing and pictures.
The compressors are located in South Florida, will ship nationwide (freight), and can deliver for free to the Miami area for international shipments.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 211
you know this is 3 year old thread ? you might be better to PM the op

Seller hasn’t logged into SB since 2018.

Thanks I’m new and just starting to understand the ins and outs of the system. Jajajaja
Thanks again

Thanks I’m new and just starting to understand the ins and outs of the system. Jajajaja
Thanks again

If you click on a user name, you will usually see when they last logged in, if they chose to show that information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom