Really Deep Reservior

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope more of you figure this out.....Most of you are missing the point. This is one of the funniest things I have ever read - but you have to "get it" for it to make sense.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read - but you have to "get it" for it to make sense.

Not really knowing the players - I am not sure other than making fun of the Tilly Foster Mine - that it is that funny. Maybe you just need to know the guys and the history of their diving adventures?

The jokes about cave diving with Hitler I find are funnier - even though I don't know the players... :)

everyone has a different sense of humor. I think its hillarious. The mimic of style, exact replications of scenarios.....everything that goes into it is almost a word for word caricature of the reports from Tilly.

We all have our own sense of humor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom