Wanted Ikelite D40 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
looking for a housing for my D40 Nikon.......anyone?

I have a aquatica housing for d40,d60. I would sell aquatica housing, extension, zoom gear for 18-55 and 16-85, 6 inch dome port, 2 ikelite strobes. I used single strobe only. The second was a backup. Strobe 1 is an ikelite ai and strobe 2 is a ikelite 100a strobe. All items in good condition. I would sell for $2000usd which is about half of what the items cost originally. For sample of my work with this housing my website is reefscenics

Appreciate your offer, but I had no idea that my wish list would cost so much? I'm using my GoPro now and thought I'd put my D40 to use since it no longer sees surface use, but I'm not prepared to spend that kind of money...ill just continue on with my GoPro I guess.

Thank you though! Sounds like an awesome setup.

I have a aquatica housing for d40,d60. I would sell aquatica housing, extension, zoom gear for 18-55 and 16-85, 6 inch dome port, 2 ikelite strobes. I used single strobe only. The second was a backup. Strobe 1 is an ikelite ai and strobe 2 is a ikelite 100a strobe. All items in good condition. I would sell for $2000usd which is about half of what the items cost originally. For sample of my work with this housing my website is reefscenics

I have some interest in you equipment, but your 2K is too high. I will offer you $300 for the housing/dome ports (already can buy an Ikelite for this amount), 100a is on ebay for $99.00. Can you post a photo of the set up?

I had an ikelite housing for the d40. Way to big and heavy and getting the port locks on a joke. I like ikelite strobes but the housing is 13 lbs versus 6 lbs.

I had an ikelite housing for the d40. Way to big and heavy and getting the port locks on a joke. I like ikelite strobes but the housing is 13 lbs versus 6 lbs.

So what did you get?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom