Looking for atomic frameless

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tony13

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have an Atomic frameless mask they want to sell? I'm looking to get one for my son.
Thx,
Tony

I do. But, I have it with the Atomic SV2 snorkel and Atomic Blade fins (size XL). All red/black. I want to sell them as a package. But, I could possibly be persuaded to sell just the mask and snorkel together and keep the fins. They're too big for my current booties, but they might come in handy if I ever get boots that are more like rock boots.

Not interested in the fins, but shoot me a price on the mask/snorkel.

The shop that I divecon for has one new on the counter if you're just having trouble finding one. 410-517-4999

If you can hold out until Thanksgiving (a month away now) a lot of shops will be running sales....I know Scubatoys has some pretty good deals that weekend.

Thx all so far, but still looking if someone has one they want to get rid of.

DGX has a really good frameless mask that I think you will find to be very close to the Atomic Frameless.

I do have and have used both the Atomic and the DGX .. The DGX seals a little better for me and the price is great..

DGX Ultra View Frameless Mask | Dive Gear Express®

I have medium fit atomic mask that I dont need. I got it in a lot of equipment that I dont need. The backstrap is not original as seen in the pictures. I am looking for an atomic frameless standard or large fit mask. Will do a trade if possible. PM me.
thumb_IMG_0027_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0028_1024.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom