Night/Shore Diving in Aruba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgilkes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everybody,

I am going to be in Aruba on business in December and I am trying to work in some diving around my work schedule. There is only one day that I have a full day off and I've identified a charter I am going to spend the day with. For the the other days, I'd like to get in some night dives and/or shore diving to maximize my dive time.

Any suggestions for locations or shops to shore dive with (I'm solo so I would need to find a buddy)? Also, any suggestions on good charters for night diving or charters that run twice a day (afternoon trip)?

Thanks in advance!

Unlike its sister islands Aruba isn't really known for its shore diving. Its been years but at the time this was the best option...

Thanks for the help. I'll see if I can dig up some more info on the site. Wish I had the time to jump to Curacao or Bonaire.

Back
Top Bottom