Single Divers looking for Roommates for the 2017 Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wishing you good luck to find the perfect roommate for what sounds like an awesome trip!!!

Question. Is this a two for one as advertised? If it is how does it work if you need a roommate? Call the travel guys and split the difference?

I'm interested in this trip! If you are still looking for a roommate PM me! I just need to know how the payment works

@Uber Dave -- one would pay for the room on a credit card and the other person would pay back the roommate -- I would assume. I am still looking for a roommate if you are interested. PM me and let me know.

Or I can call Felix and ask if it can be put on 2 cards -- I am sure he would have no problem with that. I already have a room booked. I just need a roommate now.

Ya I was thinking of splitting with a credit card. If you don't mind. I can call felix and give him the information

My email is urbaneve@yahoo.com -- Im Jennifer -- nice to meet you.

If you want to call Felix thats will work -- you can also text or call me at 228-226-3328 and let me know what he says, that'd be great. I'm really glad I found a roommate.

And welcome to the board. I usually pop in the chat room almost everyday, so you can find me there

Thanks Jennifer I will call felix this today! I will look for in the chat room>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom