Bucket list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are the places you really want to dive but haven't been able to yet? For me it's got to be Cozumel.
-

For me it was Cozumel and the Manta Ray Night Dive from Kona, HI. Now the only thing that's definitely on my bucket list is to live somewhere in the tropics where I can dive every day in warm, clear water with lots of fishes. Cozumel and Hawai'i are definite candidates.

Belize and Bonaire are on my list of destinations, however now I generally go wherever the best deal is at the moment.

I used to have lots of great Bucket List items in the Caribbean. Then I dove in Indonesia. WHOA! Don't need that Carib bucket list any more...

Also, I don't agree with the Bucket List "I did that dive and I can cross it off my list" syndrome. Haven't you ever hiked the same place twice? Or ten times? I am more about developing a few dive locations I want to keep visiting again and again. I'm sure I loved biking across the Golden Gate bridge more the 20th time than the first time.

- Bill

For me the "bucket list" is just the list of various things that I would like to do/have/go or whatever. Whether it will ever get fulfill is another matter but it does keep my day dreaming more interesting etc etc.

The list never gets shorter and I forget half of them some of the time, but recently a few weeks in Antartica keeps on sticking in the noggin ......

_R

I have French Polynesia on my bucket list. I have the Galopogos on my list as well. I've cleared a few places off my list already, like the Kona manta dive, the Great Barrier Reef, the Red Sea, diving off South Africa, the wreck preserve (Thunder Bay ) in Lake Huron, Little Cayman, Bonaire, Cozumel and Turks and Caicos. The best was diving on the Star Dancer off from Papua New Guinea

Reactions: mdb
Gee where to start. My number one spot is Tofo Island. But I would also like to dive Micronesia, Belize (which is where I plan to move in the next few years). I would like to also hit Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe even the Red Sea. I have a few others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Gee where to start. My number one spot is Tofo Island. But I would also like to dive Micronesia, Belize (which is where I plan to move in the next few years). I would like to also hit Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe even the Red Sea. I have a few others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Maybe even Figi

Truk, South Africa, Cocos Island, Galapagos, are the bigger ones. I'd like to go back to Cozumel a few times. I'd like to dive Indonesia again a time or two.

Back
Top Bottom