Wanted: Steel 72s (Or similar)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DDKL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I'm looking for some steel 72's or similar sized steel cylinders within reasonable distance of Minneapolis/St. Paul. I'm looking for at least 4 if the price is good.

As long as they can pass a hydro I'm interested.

Either PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks,

D.

I am 40 miles south of Minneapolis and have a number of LP72s for sale right now.

Here is a brief summary:
A - Norris LP72 out of hydro, shot blasted and visually inspected in preparation for hydro, yellow painted finish in fair condition, valve not usable, $50
B - Norris LP72 out of hydro, shot blasted and visually inspected in preparation for hydro, galvanized finish, with recently serviced U S Divers J valve in good condition, $70
C - Norris LP72 out of hydro, shot blasted and visually inspected in preparation for hydro, galvanized finish with vinyl overcoat in fair condition, with recently serviced Sherwood valve, $70
D - Kiddle LP72, recent hydro and VIP, no +, Sherwood valve not serviced, $90, galvanized
E - Norris LP72, recent hydro, VIP, and internal shot blasting, no +, Scubapro valve with pin gauge, some vinyl residue over galvanized finish, $90
F - Voit LP72 with Voit valve, recent hydro and VIP, no +, yellow painted $80
G - Kiddie LP53, yellow painted, recent hydro, shot blast, and VIP, no +, $60
H - older LP72 with metric neck threads, orange painted, + rated, with matching valve, $90
I - older LP72 with tapered 1/2" neck threads, galvanized, + rated, with matching valve, $80

3/4" straight threads except as noted

Last edited:
I have three sitting here ready to go at the moment. All with recent hydros and good valves.
$75 each. I can ship from Detroit. Let me know if you are interested and I will check on shipping price.

I'd prefer to see them locally before a decision, but thanks for the offer.

I have three sitting here ready to go at the moment. All with recent hydros and good valves.
$75 each. I can ship from Detroit. Let me know if you are interested and I will check on shipping price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom