PADI EANx Final Exam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last Out

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a specialty instructor for Nitrox and can't find the final exam for some students that I'm working with. I have the blank answer sheet, the answer key with the correct answers marked, but no test with the actual questions.

If anyone has a copy if they could email me I'd appreciate it - djvs23 at gmail dot com

Or if you can point me in the right place where I can find it. It's not in the Nitrox Instructor Manual, or on the Curriculum of the PADI Pros site. :idk:

Thanks in advance,

-Last Out

I'm a specialty instructor for Nitrox and can't find the final exam for some students that I'm working with. I have the blank answer sheet, the answer key with the correct answers marked, but no test with the actual questions.

I guess you're new to this.. :wink:

If anyone has a copy if they could email me I'd appreciate it - djvs23 at gmail dot com

That would technically be a breach of copyright. Don't let PADI know :wink:

...but if you did get an electronic copy...please pass it on. :D

Or if you can point me in the right place where I can find it.

I will point you in the direction of the PADI Price List 2011. :coffee:

You have to buy the Nitrox Exam question papers.

.... I know... it sucks. :shocked2:

to confirm Devon's post -

they are indeed a separate product - contact your local supplier or buy online...

Cheers

C.

I actually tried to find the new exam a couple of months ago and couldn't find it. Sigh, more money to spend.

I guess you're new to this.. :wink:

That would technically be a breach of copyright. Don't let PADI know :wink:

...but if you did get an electronic copy...please pass it on. :D

I will point you in the direction of the PADI Price List 2011. :coffee:

You have to buy the Nitrox Exam question papers.

.... I know... it sucks. :shocked2:

Do they wear a condom when they sell Nitrox exams?

Yeah I am "new at this". Just recently became a MSDT and it was my first time teaching Nitrox. Luckily I was able to order the most recent exam from my dive shop so I didn't have to pay for it.

I recently had this exact same issue and I too am 'new to this'. Whether it was not made clear to me or it is completely personal error I had this issue nonetheless.
Among a couple of helpful responses notifying me that I would need to purchase the exam paper there were multiple very unhelpful and sarcastic remarks.
I am also new to this forum and I presume it is here to serve as a medium for any diver to seek help and answers on any topic, no matter how obvious it may seem to the most experienced of instructors.
Thank you for your help @DevonDiver and @Crowley!
As for @Dr Wu and @theduckguru - you guys should take pride in helping out a less experienced diver and reply accordingly otherwise do not reply at all, it makes you look very bad indeed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom