EFR For Rescue Diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that depends how its taught. if the student reads the book and watches the video self study it should only take 1 night
Even Better thanks :)

that depends how its taught. if the student reads the book and watches the video self study it should only take 1 night
I took it at my LD to support them and meet like minded peeps...

Besides, who do you practice CPR on?

Besides, who do you practice CPR on?

CPR mannequins. CPR would interfere with the regular heart beat if performed on healthy person. This is what I was told when I took the course.

Any medical pro could elaborate further? Cheers :)

CPR mannequins (assembling them can be an art in itself). I'm not sure about interfering with a regular heart beat, but the cracked ribs wouldn't be too fun.

CPR mannequins. CPR would interfere with the regular heart beat if performed on healthy person. This is what I was told when I took the course.

Any medical pro could elaborate further? Cheers :)

Ummmm, I was asking such if one did a self study corse......duh :)

Ummmm, I was asking such if one did a self study corse......duh :)
sorry - the bookwork is self study. theres still a pratical session in a group setting where the skills are demonstrated and then perfromed by you and evaluated by the instructor.

I am remiss. All these years I thought there was just one EFR Course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom