Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any updates on the tan deltas and colors? :) Thanks!
Thanks Thrash, we are working on the Tan Delta Material production with our Pennsylvania plant. I leave in a few weeks to go back and look over several new types of materials. Unfortunately all of this takes time. They have a very High Rebound material that is not clear and I am thinking about making the Hockey fin and Flying Force from this stuff in a deep blue/purple color. Thanks for your support. Best, Bob

Hey Bob, my husband messaged you a few weeks back asking about status on the flying force fins but didn't hear back. He wanted to surprise me, lol.
Any chance we can get our hands on a pair by July 8th? Probably not based on what you wrote above, but I am eternally hopeful!
Shll

Hey Bob, my husband messaged you a few weeks back asking about status on the flying force fins but didn't hear back. He wanted to surprise me, lol.
Any chance we can get our hands on a pair by July 8th? Probably not based on what you wrote above, but I am eternally hopeful!
Shll
Dear Shil, long story..I think it is going to be another month..sorry. Our one USA Plant is kept busy each day with Black Original and Pro Force fins. Adj Float tube fins, Slim fins. Etc. But Susanne and I are heading back in August to look at the new material for Tan Delta, and put the hockey fin and other fins back into production. We are growing on all fronts and sadly all this takes time. .But we were happy to see our special friends Jean-Michel and Celine Cousteau the other day at our Santa Barbara Offices, and meeting Dr. Bruce Hector. Check this out. Home
DSC_0862.jpg

Thanks Bob. Appreciate the fast response. I will be in touch around October to see how things are shaping up and hope they are in production soon :)

Thanks Oregondiver, working on the Hockey fin and bringing the Flying Force back on line. Best, bob

Hey Bob, Glad to hear that things are at least in the works for the new tan deltas. As a Pennsylvania resident I plan to be first in line when you start production again.

Hello Bob, so I sent in my info to get the information on the hockey fins in accordance with the post on Facebook about the flying force, but haven't seen anything yet, have the emails gone out? Thanks for any update

I can't wait to see the new high performance tan delta material coming out. should be fantastic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom