Mares Puck Pro - Deep Setting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gatorfish

Registered
Reaction score
Just picked up a new Mares Puck Pro. Going through the menu along with the manual, there is a setting that is not mentioned in the manual that came with the unit or in the downloadable manual from the Mares Website.

Under Set>Set Dive>deep with options for on or off only. It is in between Alarms on or off and erase dive.

I assume it's a max depth alarm but wanted to be sure and what depth would it would be set for.

Google came up short

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1693.JPG
    IMG_1693.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 227
I think there may be another option, to turn off 'Deep Stop'. In this area of the menu you have all the characteristic you may set for the dive and it seems unlikely this would be deep alarm, why separate this alarm?

Maybe best to check with Mares, direst or via their Manufacturers Forum page Mares... Just add Water!

Last edited:
I think there may be another option, to turn off 'Deep Stop'.

This is it. Finally found a page deep on mares.com that referenced a late firmware update to the Puck Pro line allowing deep stops to be optioned. No manuals mention it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom