Are the rumors true? Atomic BCD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't believe it..... this thread is HOW old now?????? This thing's going to pop up every year and get everyone all excited for a few days and then disappointment when it doesn't happen. I LOVE atomic and have been saying that they should come out with a BCD, but come on, lets be real..... they're keeping the lasers for themselves :p

It's true. This is a bit dated of a post, but it seems the lasers have arrived. It comes with an Atomic price...

Attachments

• IMG_1740.JPG
    IMG_1740.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 162
Thanks for the update, limited though it may be. I like Atomic stuff too, but that photo isn't that promising, it looks like an old 1980's recreational 'poodle' jacket.

Yeah, I'm not fond of jackets, but this one has some cool features. Titanium D rings and components, no wick material, new type cylinder band, ect. I'll wait for a back inflate version. Wait until you catch the price on this thing, like I said, Atomic pricing!

If I remember correctly, they had this displayed at DEMA last year but they said they were still tweaking it. I'll check it out again in a few weeks.

I'm a huge Atomics fan, but I'm not sure anything can tear me away from my Zeagle Express Tech.

Look forward to checking it out in person, someday. It hasn't even made the website yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom