Apeks MTX-R Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's nice that they labeled the HP port so you don't accidentally put an LP hose in there, and the opposing arrows indicating the swiveling turret is very sporty, but what do you do when the lettering wears off?

Last edited:
It's nice that they labeled the HP port so you don't accidentally put an LP hose in there, and the opposing arrows indicating the swiveling turret is very sporty, but what do you do when the lettering wears off?

Yes, I'm forever attaching hoses to the wrong ports, the labeling will save me lots of trouble. I don't see any labels for the LP ports, that could get confusing. Hopefully the turret will still turn without the arrows, I guess it would probably be covered under warranty hopefully it wouldn't mean you'd have to replace the turret.

Seems very.... faux military?

Ah sorry, I probably misunderstood you in your initial post. What you probably meant was that Aqualung told/ordered Apeks to make their new regultor design look more like Scubapro.

If Aqualung wants to increase the market share of Apeks. The answer is very simple: make the spare parts readily available and introduce the service course to anyone by its authorized dealers/tec.

I would love to replace all my heat exchangers on my Apeks 2nd stages(x 6).

Ah sorry, I probably misunderstood you in your initial post. What you probably meant was that Aqualung told/ordered Apeks to make their new regultor design look more like Scubapro.
Like what I said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom