Intova Mini Torch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just updating this thread. Was at the Bangkok dive expo where they had Intova Minis... w lanyard hole! small hole drilled in side of the cap. I'm not sure if its big enough to pass through cave line through it twice though, but at least I can secure it.

I got a mini and and a nova narrow now, just gotta stock up on those batteries now.

Question about the mini. Intova's site lists this at 220 lumens, but other sites list it at 130 lumens. Any idea of why the discrepancy? At 220 it would be a great el-cheapo video light.

Also, feedback from people that have used the mini?

Thanks

Question about the mini. Intova's site lists this at 220 lumens, but other sites list it at 130 lumens. Any idea of why the discrepancy? At 220 it would be a great el-cheapo video light.

Also, feedback from people that have used the mini?

Thanks

The older model was only 130 lumens. They have upgraded it to 220 lumens now, with a burn time of up to 10 hours.

Intova Nova LED Torch w/Slide Switch

The Intova Nova LED backup light has a 4.7W LED that delivers 220 lumens. The narrow angle reflector produces a very tight beam with a lot of punch for its light output, this is not the more common wide angle version. Providing 10 hours of burn time, the light has an anodized aluminum body rated to 400 feet (120m) and a magnetic slide switch. It has an attachment point for a bolt snap and includes a lanyard. At 6.25-inches long by 1.5-inches in diameter and 9 oz. weight, the light fits easily in pocket or clipped onto a harness D-ring. Powered by two CR123A photo batteries that are included in the package along with a free belt holster.

And by the way, I LOVE my lights!

I own one of the Intova Compact Torches. One criticism, 3 is an odd number of batteries. Batteries are purchased multiples of two and battery chargers (generally) charge in multiples of two.

Three batteries is difficult to deal with. Intova, I recommend you come out with a similar light that packs four (or two) AA batteries. :)

Hey guys over the water
My Intova 3 AAA cell light has flooded. It appears that the LED driver PCB has failed as it only flashes once each time the magnetic button is depressed. I have stripped the torch and thoroughly dried out everything to no avail. I there anywhere I can get a new LED driver PCB to fit and sent to the UK??
Thanks in advance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom