Greetings From the Central Valley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello All

My name is Jeff, my brother is Craig. I'm in the middle of working on my open water dive cert, my brother finished his this summer down in Cozumel. (lucky bastard! lol) Im hoping to finish my cert dives sometime early 2017 out off of Catalina Island. We both have several yrs out on the ocean and only recently decided to get our scuba certification to extend our time on the water.

I have a 2004 24' Trophy WA and my brother and I have tons of questions about diving off my boat. The who, how, when and where!! I look forward to interacting with everyone on this forum and learning as much as we can, hell maybe even dive with a few of you!!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....

Hello All

My name is Jeff, my brother is Craig. I'm in the middle of working on my open water dive cert, my brother finished his this summer down in Cozumel. (lucky bastard! lol) Im hoping to finish my cert dives sometime early 2017 out off of Catalina Island. We both have several yrs out on the ocean and only recently decided to get our scuba certification to extend our time on the water.

I have a 2004 24' Trophy WA and my brother and I have tons of questions about diving off my boat. The who, how, when and where!! I look forward to interacting with everyone on this forum and learning as much as we can, hell maybe even dive with a few of you!!
If you are diving off of Catalina on a private boat do not leave it unattended while you are underwater. My friend had his 40 ft sailboat stolen while he was on shore for a few hours. Seriously!

Back
Top Bottom