Which wrist do you wear your computer(s)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But the light is on my left arm. How do I hit it when my canister light is also on my left?

Good point. But wouldn't you mount a compass on your scooter, enough such that the motor/metal wouldn't interfere with it?
I mean the light isn't glued to your left hand. Shine the light on the compass for a bit and charge the phosphor and the carry on.

Maybe you can mount it. Maybe not. If you end up borrowing a scooter or whatever I think it's useful to be able to navigate with an arm compass.

I mean the light isn't glued to your left hand. Shine the light on the compass for a bit and charge the phosphor and the carry on.
Okay, I think I get it. If I'm holding onto the scooter with my right hand, switch the scooter handle to my left and my canister light to my right hand to light up the compass. Sounds like a pain, but I'm sure it is manageable.

Okay, I think I get it. If I'm holding onto the scooter with my right hand, switch the scooter handle to my left and my canister light to my right hand to light up the compass. Sounds like a pain, but I'm sure it is manageable.
yeah its a little juggle but not too crazy. the compass should glow for a good while too. But I mean short of a scooter mount thats pretty much the only option.

My Shearwaters are back-lit and I dont have to charge them with the flashlight at night.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom