Bonaire today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captain Don's is fine ... The whole Island is fine.... The only ones not doing good is the Lionfish...

Jim.....

captain Don's is fine ... The whole Island is fine.... The only ones not doing good is the Lionfish...

Jim.....
last year, we only saw about 4 or 5. 6 if you count the one at Pasa Bon

Your right jimw, our trips are not cheap.

After leading SCUBA trips for almost 40 years, I am able to use my private jet to fly our clients directly to Bonaire. My private luxury yacht will be arriving in Bonaire to greet us & take us to special dive sites. We will all be diving an enriched air mixture. Special training will be conducted on all aspects of diving.

Our executive chefs will prepare our meals. Our chauffeur driven limo-trucks will take us to the best sites. Our professional tank caddies/body guards will handle & protect our gear on the shore dives. Our professional masseuses will relieve our muscles after a hard day of diving.

Our small groups have an excellent diver/staff ratio. Our trips are all about providing an exceptional value!

We leave tomorrow for BONAIRE!! This is our first time there and I'm curious about the weather and visibility. We will be there a week.

Jim.....
How's the visibility? And how's is the weather? We arrive Saturday and the forecast makes it look like it's solid rain the whole week.

How's the visibility? And how's is the weather? We arrive Saturday and the forecast makes it look like it's solid rain the whole week.
IME, it'll usually be very light afternoon sprinkles for a few minutes.

We had solid rain forecast for thew whole week before we went last week and it turned out to me partly to mostly sunny nearly the whole week. there were a couple short periods of mostly cloudy. Only time it actually rained was a good thunderstorm that came through Wednesday morning around 6. Seas also got a bit rough that day but still plenty diveable

When you get there let us know how the diving is. We leave a week from Saturday for diving. Thanks Mel
Yall are making my wait harder.
High 90 with sunny skies, very light wind, mild current and few waves. At least on the south side. Though did look like there was a morning shower down sourth before we set out. Water temp an almost too warm 84.

And did I mention the great viz? :p

Back
Top Bottom