Closed: Shearwater Petrel OC/CC Dive Computer SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelemvor

Big Fleshy Monster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling one shearwater petrel (not the EXT). $550

It's seen very little use, during OC cave classes at Ginnie and Peacock springs. It's never seen salt water.

Included are the accessories, two alkaline batteries (plus the installed one) and an unused SAFT battery with 3.67v

Selling because due to a medical limitation I've got to give up on cave diving. I don't need two of these for the regular recreational diving that I do.

If you're not familiar, this is probably the "standard" for technical dive computers. It also features an excellent recreational mode that changes the display to something that is easier to use for easy recreational diving.

Super easy to read in low light / low visibility, you won't regret having this dive computer.

More information: petrel - Shearwater Research

I take paypal (credit card, debit card, bank transfer etc), money order, certified check or cash. No personal or business account checks (except certified bank check). I will ship it, buyer pays actual packaging and shipping costs from my local shipping store. UPS or FedEX (no USPS) only.

Paypal funds must clear into my bank account before I will ship.

Last edited:
do you mean the saft is at 3.67v? nominal voltage on the lithium socl2 batteries is 3.6v

Petrel 1, not petrel 2.

Yes, I meant 3.67v. It was a typo, I'll correct the listing.

Price reduced to $550!

Sold!

Back
Top Bottom