Tonight on House Hunters International

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morecowbells

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
They will actually be filming in Bonaire! Since I have to get up at O'dark thirty, I will have this on my DVR for tomorrow's viewing pleasure:)

Leanne and Tim Pinkerton of Beachcomber villas fame where on HHI before they bought their place.

I would have totally picked #1

I would have totally picked #1
Absolutely. How did the dude not understand that another $25K (3.5% above their budget and the price of the house they picked), amortized over their expected remaining years, wouldn't amount to any noticeable, much less significant, difference in their quality of life?

Anyway, having never been, I'd like to have seen more of the island itself. Given the theme of the show though, that's not entirely unexpected.

If you notice carefully when they show the map of the Netherlands Antilles to identify Bonaire, they actually are pointing to Curacao. My whole family shouted "WRONG!" in unison when it showed.

The house they picked was gorgeous for sure, but for the little extra I would have gone for #1 oceanfront as well! Any idea where #1 was located?

FYI: I too was disappointed that they didnt show more of Bonaire like they do for the other islands. I could have done without the california scenes and would have liked more Bonaire scenes. I am surprised they didnt show Andrea I which is within walking distance to the house.

Back
Top Bottom