Thanks Randy! (Piranha Dive Manufacturing)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW - the guy was answering emails on a Saturday and processing an order on a Sunday....

BTW - the guy was answering emails on a Saturday and processing an order on a Sunday....

Good small business at its finest.

I've been to his warehouse a few times. Outstanding support and even better pricing.

I've been looking for a solid solution for mounting a light to my speargun. Called up Randy, asked if he would let me visit the warehouse and test out his lights. We found the perfect light for $27 :). I needed another item but it was at his house and he said no problem, come back to my house. Can't beat that.

I'm with you, great person and business to support. I've actually got a couple projects I'm working on with him for some manufacturing.

If you need dive gear, check PDM first.

Absolutely. Very personal service. If I place an order and he doesn't have it in stock, I get an email notifying me, giving me the date he will have it shipped and asking if I need the other items sent ahead.

I've had email questions answered within minutes.

He's always (last 10 years) taken great care of me. My first stop for online scuba needs.

I agree, I once had to make a last minute change to my order and they actually went to the post office and grabbed the package before it shipped. Top notch service and support!

+1 on Piranha customer service! Great to deal with.

Ditto to the above. Fast reasonable shipping was combined on multi-day orders without my asking. Great prices too.

I totally agree. I've been a customer of Piranha and Randy since I started diving in 2009. Great service, selection, and prices.

Back
Top Bottom