Does anyone know what's wrong with DiveStock.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!
I want to warn about that store. Store was previously mentioned on that board as alive and reliable. Now it doesn't.

I made purchase about two weeks ago (November, 27) and would like to contact them.
They doesn't contact neither by email: info@divestock.com, customerservice@divestock.com
nor by phone +372 5886 3069 ("switched off or is out of coverage area")

Anyone know what's wrong with them?

For now, be carefull with this store!

Wbr,
Timur Nizharadze

4 hrs. ago someone posted their Suunto sale to Facebook so it would appear they're still functioning.

They're in Estonia afaik so you would think you could call them from Russia.

that's all I know..

Nope, I can't. Only number I know (witch is on the web-site, facebook, etc) doesn't works. See my previous post.
Furthermore, last message in Facebook from visitor is dated October, 29.

Hi Timur,

We are very sorry to hear about this problem and we will do all we can to help you out urgently. Our customer service will contact you one to one to go through what happened / why you couldn't get connected to us.

We apologise for any delays. There has been surprises on demand and supply from factories this holiday season and we do our absolute best to resolve any issues. Please for fastest response on any inquiries contact us via email at info@divestock.com.

Apologies again for any inconvenience.

Kind regards and happy diving holidays,
Liis & Ella
DiveStock Customer Service

Back
Top Bottom