1000 Lumen Dive Light - SORRY :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to diving these beasts and will tell the tale . I am guessing that I probably should not look into the beam... is that in the manual? :)

I was reading the manual tonight, outside, with the 1000 lumen lighting the pages so I could read.....lit the manual on fire....now I am back in the dark with nothing to read :wink:

---------- Post added May 16th, 2012 at 08:08 PM ----------

Mike, I hate you. I just used the 500 light for one dive, now you are making me to buy another :)

At least your not the only one hating me :)

Mike, it wasnt me that leaked the info of the new awesome light!
Above & beyond once gain for DRIS for such a "hookup" for the guys & gals who made the recent purchase of the 500...
Get Rich hot on rigging that harness & get me those lights & bp&w..
DRIS ROCKS!

Reactions: Jax
this hurts.....

I might have mentioned it once or twice in the chat room but I don't think I ever potsed it. :)

My 1000 was shipped yesterday and can't wait to compare it to the '1000' ( not so sure... ) I bought off eBay. Vis in Lake Travis is tough so I need as much light as I can get without breaking the bank.

Ok, so I hear someone has been leaking something about us having a 1000 lumen light coming soon. Well, it's true!

Based on the same size platform as the 500 lumen, this beast has new electronics that help it pump out 1000 lumens!! Now, we would love for this to be twice as bright as the 500 lumen, but it doesn't really work that way. This light is about 30% brighter, and boy is it BRIGHT!!

DRIS Dive Gear 1000 Lumen Dive Light - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Well, to unveil this beast, it is on sale for only $89.99~~

Damn you....

Now, I know some of you are thinking....BUT, I just bought a 500 Lumen. Well, if you want to also add a 1000 to your collection, just put one of these in your cart. In the comments section just put " Debbie, please hook me up. I already bought a light, and Mike went and made me buy a second one. I really don't like Mike now Debbie!" Debbie will then edit your invoice before we run your credit card to an amazing price of only $60 for buying another light from us :D

Double Damn you...

Damn you, Damn you....

We do have a few 500 lumens left, but that light is being phased out due to it's bigger and badder brother.

so how much are those now? Any "clearance discounts" ? I mean it's still a good light.

Just ordered 4 of them. FML. Damn you Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :depressed::bash::banghead::comeandgetsome:

Do you think they will still ship today? It takes two weeks to get here and I can't have everybody coming on here talking about how bad ass they are an me be in suspense! LOL..

:banned:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom