17.5 Mk IV HD Zodiac - Awesome Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smith_ryan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a 17.5' Mk IV HD Zodiac - owned by a boat store owner for the past 15 years - kept inside on the showroom floor. I bought it a few years and have taken it out almost 50 times. Incredible boat. Bought a new trailer for it last year. Has aluminum flooring in it. Two gas tanks, a stainless steel tower with lights on it, anchor and chain, bow bag with life vest, flare kit, first aid kit, collapsible oars, built a box that has battery, oil, and gas tank in it, including a dry box. multiple propellers, has a 2 stroke 70 Evinrude on it (Very Fast). I have original purchase receipts, and repair receipts. Has a fitted cover for the boat - boat has been kept inside all its life.

Very fast - great dive boat. New Mk IV's cost almost $30,000 without an engine and trailer. If you have any questions email me or give me a call. I am in the CA Bay Area.

smith_ryand@hotmail.com

Ryan

Attachments

• zodiac2.jpg
    zodiac2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,195

Back
Top Bottom