2008 Lembeh Diving from 27th Feb to 3rd Mar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jabberjaw

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for dive buddy/buddies from 27th Feb to 3rd Mar (6D5N) for a spot of diving in Lembeh next year 2008. Putting up with SDQ operations. Interested folks gimme a nudge at 97498870 and we'll talk more about it from there. The reason why I'm looking for another person to go with me is because I'm currently 1 person short to qualify for airline's promo rates. Total divers for the trip is 3 so far. 1 of us has already redeemed his mileage and the other guy has yet to confirm with me on his flight ticket. As for myself, I would like to confirm my flight tix asap which drives me to look for another like minded diver(s) to book my flight tix with. Let me know if anyone out there is keen to go during this period.

Cheers!

....Alternatively, if you already have a preferred accomodation but are at an odd person number when it comes to booking flight ticket from the 27th Feb to 3rd Mar next year, let me know and we can make that even with 2 person to qualify for the promo fare.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Have secured tickets. Phew!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom