2009 Blue Wild Ocean Adventure Seminar & Expo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the posting. I would not have found out about this otherwise and it is right in my own backyard!

Tom

You guys'll do great.Just tell the truth about what you did and do,that's more impressive than theory and advice any day.Although Sheri is much better to look:wink: at you guys have stories no one else can tell.

Thank you... that's good advice. And yes... Sheri is a whole lot better to look at!

Exactly! I am definitely looking forward to this impressive lineup, and hopefully can provide a presentation worthy of the event.

Mike... don't worry about a thing. I'll get our ole' dive buddy Mulder to help you out!

Mike, thanks for posting this thread. I had some trouble signing on before and gave up in frustration. I couldn't read the dang letters that are all scrambled. I must need stronger glasses.

Anyway, Mike and Dave, quit being so modest. You guys are at the very top in your respective fields...documenting wrecks and catching lobsters. I chose the very best!

I'm happy to hear so much positive feedback. We've worked real hard to make it a fun, high-quality event. I'm real excited about the variety this next time too. Hope to see some of you there! We have some fun surprises planned.

And The Blue Wild 2009 continues to grow!

From the Shows page: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/shows-events/259069-blue-wild-expo-2009-a.html

A few more new speakers and sponsors:

Joseba Kerejeta: World Champ, winning the 2008 Freedive Spearfishing Championship in Isla Margarita, Venezuela.

Terry Lentz: Terry is the only American to have won a Worlds Championship. He
also received Underwater Athlete of the Year in 1959.

Tom Mount: Tom is the Chairman of the Board for IANTD. www.iantd.com. His career includes military, research, and saturation diving. Tom has logged in excess of 11,000 dives including caves, wrecks, and dives deeper than 200 ft. Tom developed standards and training programs for technical and rebreather diving and is one of the most all around experienced divers in the world.

Dr. Daryl Wong: Daryl is a dentist from Hawaii and is one of the premier builders of custom-made spearguns used around the world. He is also an accomplished spearo and world record holder, constantly experimenting with different designs and techniques.

Dr. Neal Pollock: Neal is a Research Associate in the Center for Hyperbaric Medicine and Environmental Physiology at Duke University Medical Center. Trained in exercise and environmental physiology, his research interests focus on human health and safety in extreme environments. The lab group is funded to conduct a variety of studies of decompression and diving safety.

And I'm on the easy list too! I'm a veteran diving instructor, (bum) having trained thousands of scuba divers, instructors, freedivers & spearfishermen since 1977, from beginners to advanced and also technical. A multiple tournament winner & Captain, and write a column in the St Petersburg Times and articles in dive publications.

And of course... Sheri Daye: Sheri is a Freedive Spearfishing National Champ, multiple world record holder, and host of Speargun Hunter on Outdoor Channel. She is producing/hosting this Expo with proceeds to Twin Palms Center (Boca Raton Society for the Disabled).

The exhibitors/ sponsors now also include: Zeagle, Mares, DAN, Bass Pro Shops, AB Biller, Armor Bags, E-Searider, ScubaBoard and so many more!

See ya there!

Just bringing this to the top, and reminding the Conchs that there is a FREE party tonight at IGFA!!! Hope to SEA you there! :kiss2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom