2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
calling all SB FITNESS CHALLANGERS!!!

Starting: January 1st

Challange: to compelte at least 30mins of exercise per day!!!

Activity: anything you want... walking, skipping, biking, swimming, dvd exercise, running, gardening or snow shovelling

Aim: to get a little bit huffy and puffy and get the heart rate up a bit

Why: to help dextox from all that Christmas feasting

Checkin: EACH DAY (if you can) log on here and to let us know what you did and how you feel

so WHO ACCEPTS THIS CHALLANGE???

:D

Count me in! Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Lilla

What the hell...I feel like a slug.

Happy New Year Mrs. A!!! Thank you for the challenge. This is what I need to get off my ever-growing arse!

Ok, does vacumming count??? :rofl3: I do have 5 bedrooms and two living rooms spread over two stories... that's gotta count right?

I need motivation and encouragement to make my overpriced gym membership worthwhile so I'm in.

Thanks for keeping this going, almity! :)

Well, since it's already 2009 in some places, I'm pleased to report I just returned from the pool at the gym. Sure, I do the front crawl with fins, mask and snorkel... but at least I'm doing it, right. :D

That's a whole lotta miles, Bob! Good for you! I don't doubt you'll reach -- and surpass -- your 2009 goal. :wink:

Well....I started a bit early with an hour spin class. To be honest we didn't bike the whole hour. It was 2/3 spin (Intervals and Hills) and 1/3 abs and arms.

Friday will be a swim to check out my new Hollis fins.

Saturday, we've been promised a two hour spin class. Now THAT I've got to see. Don't know if I'll make it the whole way. But I'm bloody well going to try!

My 30 minutes will have to be a 30Minutes On Average. One of my hopes is to dive often, starting the middle of January. When I'm diving I do not exercise at all (I'm fearful of fizzing).

Back
Top Bottom