2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sinus rinse bottle uses a little bit more pressure to really get in the crevices. Though the neti pot is better, much better than nothing. Good luck! Hope you feel better soon.

Been doing Neti pot for the past 4 days. It's some stubborn $h!#!!!

Hope you feel better Bob!

Hour long sunset hike with my pup was nice on sunday

Decided to notch it up on cardio and stayed on the eliptical for 45 minutes which felt great.

The sinus rinse bottle uses a little bit more pressure to really get in the crevices. Though the neti pot is better, much better than nothing. Good luck! Hope you feel better soon.

LOL... I use saline sprays too, but they don't get into the upper cavities... they just drain down your throat. The neti pot lets you tilt your head and "soak" the upper sinus cavities as you pour from one nostril and drain through to the other. Oh... and I'm coughing up phlegm, so'll I'll skip the drowning and let the lungs clear themselves... LOL

I've used both, the pot and the rinse. I prefer the rinse bottle (not a spray!) and have had nothing more severe than a sniffle first thing in the morning. Been doing the rinse 2-3x/week since November, the past month or so has been 1-2x/week. The rinse bottle system feels more like it gets into the cavities better than the pot. I have had some issue with it going down my throat if I use too much pressure. Regardless, pot or rinse, is better than nothing! Get well soon!

Finally made it back into the pool. 45 minutes on/off laps, a little bit weaker than last time I was in a pool a month ago, but it felt great to be swimming laps again.

Finally made it back into the pool. 45 minutes on/off laps, a little bit weaker than last time I was in a pool a month ago, but it felt great to be swimming laps again.

With your already tone appearence I hate to guess what your SAC rate will be in a few months with your new fitness initiative...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom