2011 Exercise and Fitness Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why isn't there a double like or triple like button? What happened to the THANKS button??

Thanks a lot for your offer. Can you send me some info off line? my username at scubaboard.com

Will do. Remind me in the am (or pm since it's already in the am......lol and I have to report to work in a few hours) but have great info and tools to get others started up.... a weight loss club;;;;; thatt eluded me for years until I discovered Isagenix (which in why I want to help others rather than make money off of prospecive clients)

Well even though I've been sick for over a week and a half. I did manage to shead the extra weight I gained back and lost another. It may be muscle loss though as I haven't exercised at all. :(
Getting back on track today as I am finally feeling better! :D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Hope you bounce back stronger and lighter than ever!

I had a big weigh in last week. I hit the goal of losing 10% of my original weight! Whoo hoo!! Feeling good too!

Hope you bounce back stronger and lighter than ever!

I had a big weigh in last week. I hit the goal of losing 10% of my original weight! Whoo hoo!! Feeling good too!

That's fantastic!

How's everybody else doing? :idk:

I was thinking last night as I was drifting off to lala land that I need to PM everybody in this thread and encourage them to post. Then you post and re awake the thread. Thanks!

HELLO@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's working out? Who's been a couch potato? Who has another excuse?

Well, for me tonight did some weight training and then finished it off with a mile run. I actually ran it. No jogging for me! I did take a couple short breaks, maybe 50 yards total. Felt good afterwards. Then I treated myself to a yummy protein shake. I take a scoop of protein powder, add some milk, ice and fruit. Oh and cocoa. YUM YUM!!

Working out here. Threadmill, sit-ups and core workouts with milk jug weight. :D
Getting closer to my target weight and feeling great! :)

Good to hear! I am getting closer to 1/2 way. Might reach it by Christmas.
Love the milk jug weights. What do you use as weights?

Now that the water is warming up, I started to swim laps again. I did 50 a couple days ago, and 90 yesterday. Sat. and Sun kids are there, so today I'll use the eliptical while watching a movie. Lost 3 more pounds!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom