2012 Great Lakes Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain Brian

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives

We are now booking our 2012 summer diving aboard the Blackdog. We will be doing charters starting in June to Bayfield, WI, Copper Harbor, MI, Munising, MI, Whitefish Point (Paridise, MI) The Straits of Mackinac and then on to the Presque Isle area. Check our website for our current calendars.

MN-Blackdog Diving LLC

www.mn-blackdogdiving.com

Join us for world class shipwreck diving aboard the Blackdog, a 36' Uniflite with twin 370 hp Cummins diesels.

Blackdog is equipped with state of the art navigation equipment, a generator for 110 volt power, a full galley, hot and cold running water, Safety equipment (AED, inflatable life raft, EPIRP and Emergency O2), a large marine head (toilet) and walk through transom for ease of exit and entry.

We are now offering day dive trips to numerous locations on the south shore of Lake Superior, northern Lake Michigan and western Lake Huron.

We support both recreational and technical diving.

Captain Brian has been running a successful dive charter to Isle Royale for 10 years and will now take that experience to other popular dive sites in the Great Lakes.

Phone:

Captain Brian 507-236-2280

Kristy 507-236-5644

email:

anderson@bevcomm.net

Cpt Brian, I was looking at the website and I can't find the rates. Could you possibly direct me to that location on the site? Thanks.

Cpt Brian, I was looking at the website and I can't find the rates. Could you possibly direct me to that location on the site? Thanks.

I'm attaching below part of a email I got from Brian on pricing. Been out with him many times and does a great job. Looking forward to a couple of trips with him this coming season.
Al

Our pricing is:
Recreational - $120 per day per diver for a 2 tank dive.
Technical - $140 for 1 dive and $170 for 2 dives per day per diver.
Carl Bradley trip - $185 per day per diver.
Minimum of 4 divers needed for the boat to go out.
Deposits are $200 per charter day for recreational.
$300 per day for technical.
Bradley trip - $300 per diver for trip. Minimum 4 divers.
Deposits are due February 1, 2012 or within 10 days of booking your reservation
which ever is later. Deposits are refundable except for a $50 booking fee by
written request at least 60 days before the first scheduled dive day.
Cancellations due to weather (called by the Captain) or mechanical issues with the
boat will be refunded in full. If no deposit has been made by the due dates the
undeposited dates will be opened to the next on the request list.
Final payment is 2 weeks prior to your trip. Spaces not paid for at that time will
be opened up on a first come first basis for a maximum of 6 divers.
We will provide a warm lunch for the surface interval on 2 tank dive days.
Certification cards of the proper level are required for all dives.
Dive shops or groups booking the entire boat for 6 divers will pay for 5 spots with
the 6th one free. Group leaders are responsible for payment and filling their charters.

Captain Brian Anderson
mn-blackdogdiving.com

Thanks!

sent via nookcolor N2A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom