2012 Invader Flight Crews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heys guys, I'll be arriving a few days early on the 26th, staying at hotel coz for the extra few days as well.

WestJet 2580 Tor-Cancun Arriving at 11:57am and bag-draggin' it across Mexico lol.

Heys guys, I'll be arriving a few days early on the 26th, staying at hotel coz for the extra few days as well.

WestJet 2580 Tor-Cancun Arriving at 11:57am and bag-draggin' it across Mexico lol.

Gotcha in and heard from mcynet too. So gotcha both added.:D

6/30 US AIRWAYS FLT 1237 @ 1145am Seat 16a : I am afraid of flying if anyone wants to re-assure me :)

6/30 US AIRWAYS FLT 1237 @ 1145am Seat 16a : I am afraid of flying if anyone wants to re-assure me :)

You must face bigger issues everyday being a paramedic! So just breathe and you'll be fine. Just wait til you see the gorgous water! :wink:

Well since no one has stepped up to the plate, I will go ahead and make a decision. Of course it is open to discussion and what not. Those of us flying through Charlotte on Saturday June 30th, let's meet at the Budweiser Brewhouse. It is on concourse D. According to the US Airways website, that is the concourse they use there for international flights, so it should be the concourse our flight to Cozumel should leave from. How is that for an executive decision?

Well since no one has stepped up to the plate, I will go ahead and make a decision. Of course it is open to discussion and what not. Those of us flying through Charlotte on Saturday June 30th, let's meet at the Budweiser Brewhouse. It is on concourse D. According to the US Airways website, that is the concourse they use there for international flights, so it should be the concourse our flight to Cozumel should leave from. How is that for an executive decision?

Damn good idea, should I wear a 10 gallon hat to help identify myself ? :) I will be there around 11am coming from TPA

I called US Airways earlier today to determine which concourse I'd arrive and leave. I only have a 43 minute connection time. Helpful as ever they "didn't have that information". I need to call closer to departure (Friday). :shakehead: :rolleyes: Airlines: Bless their hearts.

well since no one has stepped up to the plate, i will go ahead and make a decision. Of course it is open to discussion and what not. Those of us flying through charlotte on saturday june 30th, let's meet at the budweiser brewhouse. It is on concourse d. According to the us airways website, that is the concourse they use there for international flights, so it should be the concourse our flight to cozumel should leave from. How is that for an executive decision?

love it!! Well done!!

Those of us flying through Charlotte on Saturday June 30th, let's meet at the Budweiser Brewhouse. It is on concourse D. According to the US Airways website, that is the concourse they use there for international flights, so it should be the concourse our flight to Cozumel should leave from.

I'm not flying through CLT, and I don't often fly US Airways, but in my experience, outbound international flights don't necessarily leave from a terminal designated as International, unless they are foreign carriers and/or widebodies. On the return, yes, as customs and immigration checks are required. I'd be surprised if a flight to CZM didn't leave from a regular US Airways domestic terminal. Tomorrow, Wednesday, US1235 leaves from B8.

I don't know the security setup at CLT, but it might make it difficult to go into the international area for a meet-up, then head to a domestic gate for a flight. You should know what gate you are flying from on Thursday for a Saturday flight, should be plenty of time to decide on a place.

Excuse the horning in. As I say, I won't even be there, it's just my two cents, hoping to help avoid any mix-ups.

I'm not flying through CLT, and I don't often fly US Airways, but in my experience, outbound international flights don't necessarily leave from a terminal designated as International, unless they are foreign carriers and/or widebodies. On the return, yes, as customs and immigration checks are required. I'd be surprised if a flight to CZM didn't leave from a regular US Airways domestic terminal. Tomorrow, Wednesday, US1235 leaves from B8.

I don't know the security setup at CLT, but it might make it difficult to go into the international area for a meet-up, then head to a domestic gate for a flight. You should know what gate you are flying from on Thursday for a Saturday flight, should be plenty of time to decide on a place.

Excuse the horning in. As I say, I won't even be there, it's just my two cents, hoping to help avoid any mix-ups.

Thanks for the info.

---------- Post Merged at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Damn good idea, should I wear a 10 gallon hat to help identify myself ? :) I will be there around 11am coming from TPA

Our flight departs at 11:30. At 11 they should start boarding, so just a heads up we may have left to get on the plane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom