2nd Annual Invasion 2012 Chick Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Psst... Elena. Can't you sneak me in somehow? Darn!

Psst... Elena. Can't you sneak me in somehow? Darn!

Hmmm, Do you have speedos and want to work as the DM for the afternoon? :blinking:
How's your dance skills????

Just kidding! No you can't make the dive, but you're welcome to join us for the Invasion. There's still room and I'm sure everyone would love to dive with you!

Can we convince Tamsey to do a refresher and do the Chick Dive? She got certified just prior to getting pregnant for Kathleen... Uhm.. Kathleen turns 21 in July... I know I can't get her to dive, but maybe the "chicks" can... :)

Can we convince Tamsey to do a refresher and do the Chick Dive? She got certified just prior to getting pregnant for Kathleen... Uhm.. Kathleen turns 21 in July... I know I can't get her to dive, but maybe the "chicks" can... :)

We can try... :D

I am new here, but my husband and I just signed up and we're excited to meet everyone! I'm in.
Welcome! I'll add you to the list on the 1st post. We had a lot of fun last year and looking forward to it again! We'll be posting all the boat schedules in the next couple of days.

Roxanne, Not sure about Denise yet, but count me in!
Tell Denise, my twin from another mother that this is our birthday celebration dive a month early since we won't be together on "our" day!

BTW we still don't know which of us is the older twin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom